AN PHAT PLASTIC (AAA): PROCEDURES ON EXERCISING AND TRANSFERRING OF RIGHT TO BUY SHARE
1. The Issuer shall send a Letter of Confirmation on the List of Shareholders (Form 15/THQ) to the VSD within 08 business days from the record date and at least 02 business days before the beginning date of right transfer. In case of disapproval, the issuer must send to the VSD written documents clearly stating the reasons for rejection.
2. Within 02 business days after receiving the Confirmation Letter from the Issuer, the VSD shall send a written notice to the depository participants to confirm the allocation of the rights to buy (Form 16 / THQ) to investors on the list of shareholders who own deposited shares and exercise the above rights.
3. Within 02 business days after the date of receipt of the VSD's Confirmation Letter, depository participants shall send to the owners of the deposited shares a notice on the ownership of share purchase rights (Form 17/ THQ). The Issuer sends to the owners of undeposited shares a notice on the ownership of share purchase rights.
4. Rights transfer
a. The transfer of the right of the owners of deposited shares shall be carried out by the seller’s depository participant. The seller’s depository participant is responsible for checking the accuracy of the information of the transfer between two parties. If the buyer has not yet opened a depository account, he/she must open one to make this transaction;
b. VSD makes confirmation on the right transfer between two parties.
c. Within 01 business day after the receipt of the Request for Right Transfer (03 copies/ Form 18/THQ) from the client, the seller’ depository participant shall confirm and send to VSD the above written Request for Right Transfer (03 copies) and concurrently import transactions in electronic form into the VSD's system;
d. Within 02 business days after the receipt of the full and valid document set, the VSD shall confirm in the Request for Right Transfer and send it to the relevant depository participants and concurrently confirm the transfer transaction has been made in electronic form.
5. For undeposited shares, the procedures for right transfer and share subscription shall be carried out by the Issuer.
6. The shareholders who do not transfer the rights shall subscribe shares on the basis of the Issuer’s and the VSD’s notice.
7. Subcription of deposited shares
a. Within 02 business days after the deadline for share subscription, depositors shall send to the VSD the List of Investors Subscribing Shares (Form 20/THQ) in electronic form and The Certificate of Share Purchase (Form 19/THQ);
b. In case there is no share subscription, the depositors must send a written notice to the VSD on not subscribing shares of new issuance.
c. In case the subscription and payment of share purchase has been divided into several periods by the Issuer, the procedures for following payment of share purchase are carried out similarly. After each period of share purchase payment, the depositors shall send to the VSD the List of Investors Subscribing Shares and the Bill of Share Purchase Payment to the bank accounts as notified by the VSD in each period.
8. Within 07 business days after the share subscription deadline, the VSD shall send the List of investors subscribing for new shares (Form 21 / THQ) and transfer the deposit to buy shares into the informed